Subway Sandwich Artist
Flexible A team player Calm under pressure
Cheerful Helpful Hardworking Able to plan ahead
We need you.
Come and work in a customer focused food outlet
Become a Subway Sandwich Artist.
Duties and responsibilities
- Report to store manager
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
Flexible scheduling between 4am and 10pm 7days a week
Free meal on shifts over 5 hours
4 weeks holiday pro rota after probation
Full training given
Email c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand c.v to store