Parking Services Driver/Valeter
Job Title: Parking Services Driver/Valeter
Responsible to: Parking Services Manager
Purpose of the Job: The primary objective of this position is to provide a first class M&G car parking service for the airport.
Main tasks and duties:
- Support the delivery of a first class vehicle parking and moving service.
- Ensure all vehicles are moved, parked and delivered back to the customer with extreme attention to detail in terms of location, timing, cleanliness, and service standards.
- Offer a professional, courteous service and demeanour for all customers, clients and staff who come into contact with the airport M&G parking service.
- Maintain a clean and tidy appearance, wearing the uniform provided at all times while on duty.
- Wash & valet the customer’s vehicles.
- Perform other tasks as may be from time to time required by the Parking Services Manager.
- The above is non exhaustive and will be amended from time to time.
Skills & experience:
- Checkable history of previous driving and/or valet parking experience in a relevant sector, covering a wide range of vehicle types and elite marques, including automatic and manual transmissions.
- First class customer service skills gained in a front line environment. (WorldHostTM training preferred.)
- Committed approach, with the ability to work flexible day, evening & night shifts as required.
- Smart personal presentation and manner, with full physical fitness and the ability to walk long distances for extended periods on a daily basis.
- Self-motivated, with a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to think and plan independently while working alone and/or as part of a team.
- Computer literacy with some working knowledge of MS Office packages inc. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Full, clean driver’s licence (essential).
- First Aid certificate (desirable).
- SIA licence (desirable).
Closing date: 22 July 2019.
How to apply: Email your CV into email@example.com
Rate of pay / salary: £8.40 per hour.
Start date: 1 July 2019